Thread: MG Advertising
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 02:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default MG Advertising

Hi all! I just wanted to pop in and let you know I was in Edinburgh to see my neuro on Monday and when I steppped off the train on Princes street - the main down town shopping area - there were two big poster ads for the MGA on a bus shelter. I was so excited I wanted to scream out on the street - "THAT'S WHAT I HAVE!!" Needless to say I kept quiet - I didn't want to get thrown in jail or the loony bin, but it was nice to see. I did take a picture on my phone and stand there staring at the ad for about 15 mins. Lots of people were looking at it and reading some of the info. My only criticism would be that the pictures they had on the ad showed a lot of ptosis, so much that the people almost looked disfigured. I would have liked if they had a "healthy, normal" looking person too, because when I look "normal" but feel rough I always feel akward, like I'm faking my symptoms or something.

Good news from my doctor too, I can reduce my steriods further and maybe even eventually come off them competely (depending how stable I keep). Also she is going to refer me to a new neurologist that is much closer to me so I don't have to travel for 2 hours to see someone! Things have been great and I'm feeling really positive about everything right now. Even have a new teaching job starting soon (high school - support for learning, behaviour problems and complex needs).

Hope everyone else is as great - I'm thinking about you all the time!
~Kathy
Scots Kat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote