View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 03:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Totally off base

Just got home from seeing Dr. Jordan. We were all going round & round wondering what all these symptoms meant since August 6th. Dr. J said he has only seen one other case similar but not like mine when a bubble gets in the linning of the lung from injecting. Problem is...all this pain & breathing issues are on my leftside not the right where he injected.

Proceeded to tell him I had a chest x-ray & called my PTP for a copy while waiting to see him since I had never heard anything from last week. They faxed the radiologists report & guess wht? I have left sided PLEUISY. Noe I get to go have a CAT SCAN of my lungs. O joy.

I'm so Peo'd at my PTP for not informing me while I suffer even though there isn't much you can do for pleurisy. Al the other grbage I just googled scares the hell out of a patient. I'm not going there.

So, go have the BOTOX TOS patients. It helped my right side. In a couple of weeks I am having the left side done if the repeat x-ray comes back normal. The insurance company approved it! Remarkable!!
Cyndy
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gibbrn (09-25-2008)