View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 12:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Erin

one dr said it could be the cellcept, my neuro said "NO!!!!" so I guess not, but be aware that by taking immune suppresing drugs we MAY be more prone to certain cancers etc, so I was just being cautious, as I have several lumps that are a bit sore, but they are just benign angiolipoma's, phew. Thankfully needles and surgery don't worry me, dentists on the other hand leave me a blubbering mess.

My thymectomy scar is fine now ( i had it done in 2003) although occasionally it still "cracks" which just feels wierd, not sore.

I've got endometriosis to, I just had an ultrasound as my CA125 was elevated over 3 test. I have a cyst on my L ovary, and lots of enometrial deposits. I would love to have surgery to try and remove it all, even if it meant a hysterectomy, but the drs are not too happy about that, but its not them who every month lives on tablets and spends days in bed!?!?! Ahh well, it could be worse.

Hmmm 5 hours driving, I'm proud of you, I think I would have folded after just one!

YAY did I mention my neuro has organised a one day course of IVIG, so sometime in the next 2 weeks I'll have a bit more oomph.

hope you are feeling a bit better today
take care
redtail
redtail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote