View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 01:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Killing my hearing thats in my bad ear?

Ok.. So you all know that i have been having bad vertigo spells, and for the past couple of days it has been constant or i have to tilt my head just right and be care full on how and what i look at. So I read that someone went to a chiro for it and i have an appt with a chiro tomarrow at 10 am to see if he helps it. and i also have an appt with my ENT next week to talk about him killing the rest of my hearing in my bad ear. He mentioned this before and i was hesitant because at that time the meds were working!! and its been alsmost 2 weeks of this and i cant deal wit it anymore!! I can handle the pain of RSD and walking funny, but take this and add vertigo.. i have no control over this and its pushin me over the edge.

I have little hearing in the ear anyhow? And he said that if this was done that this would cure my vertigo!!!

SO i was wondering if anyone has had this done and does it really cure the vertigo?? Any help would be in for ever in my debts!! I dont know how much longer.... but pray that this works tomarow!!

Thanks guys!!

Amber
RSD_Angel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote