Thread: Bipolar Newbie
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 10:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yeah Im going to have to check into getting on some kind of medication. It might have to be a little later down the road though. Because Im breastfeeding my 7month old. Sure the doc wouldn't approve antidepressant while breastfeeding. They are so picky on me even taken motrin. The psyciatrist told me not to worry about trying to convince my husband about Anthonys diagnosis. She told me to leave that job up to her. I told my husband doctor dee dee wanted to meet him. And he asked me who's that? I was like HELLO Anthonys psyciatrist. I had already made the appt and he agreed to go. I think only because the apt is early enough he knew that he would get to go hunting afterwards. Sometimes I don't blame him for being in denial. Sometimes still Im in denial. I've been reading the bipolar child book. And the stories in there the children seem like they are sorry for there behavior afterwards. And Anthony just doesn't seem like he cares. He seems like he is glad he has hurt people. And I think he uses his diagnosis as a crux and excuse to be bad. Im not sure if that is possible to be that manipulative at 9. But most of his rages come from just a authority issue and being irritated by his sister. I guess its normal to feel one way about it one day and feel different about it the next. chreey