View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:49 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFishin Momma View Post
Do you still have troubles now and again?

I had ON, it led to my DX. No I am having some vision problems. Blurred, some slight double vision to one side (same as with the ON) sore sockets, spots or floaters, and eye strain and fatigue.

Just had eye exam in Aug and vision had not changed (I wear glasses to drive and see far away)

But last week or so having issues again somewhat like the ON was. I really notice it when say....working on paper work at my desk and look outside then back down at desk...man...blurr and pain.

Or even when sitting on couch with laptop reading, look up at tv 5 foot away then back down at screen...wow....killer.

(doesnt matter if glasses are on or off....does the same thing.....)

Just wondered if "ON" is returning its ugle head or if its something else?
Wondered if others have issues with eyes after having DX with "ON"?

Thanks for the input......

You could be getting a new attack of ON.. Go see your opthalmologist and get them to check it out.

I am going to ask tho, are you taking any new medications? Some medications can cause vision problems. So, you might want to check into that too if your on something new. (I just quit a med that can cause blurry vision. I can see now!)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FlyFishin Momma (09-26-2008)