View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 03:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappy10 View Post
We have had similar oblations........ how long was the burn............where did they do it at.... mine was done in Indianapolis.... my second one....... do u have an update?????? hope you are better.....

my side affects are changing almost everyday to more problems or the same problems comming back. One thing is that I do not vibate on the left side so far....the ringing in my left ear has returned.....now ringing in both ears like before....this occipital nerve must be tough.....it has withstood 19 minutes of burn.... on each side........and still kicking......

I want to check out the decommpression surgery being done by dr.Jho or the same surgery being done at the university of pittsburg pa. check out the web site of dr. Jho on the C-2 decompression surgery.... I saw it on T.V. last week....My only recourse at this hospital is cut the nerve and that is not what I want to do next.....best wishes......snappy10
I would like to show you something I have read..... go to mdjuntion.com and log in. Then go to occipital neuralgia and read my posts and others that have told me about decompression surgery....... wow ???????????
snappy10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote