View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Gromlily

Gromlily

Default Thanks Beth and Hx

Thanks so much for your suggestions and encouragment. Two more people who have really have had a hard time. I feel almost petty in my complaints knowing what you two have been through!!

I pray the stimulator will be the answer for you Beth!! I am so hopeful it will give you the relief you deserve!!! I can't wait to hear when you are getting it!

Both of your suggestions for getting on with my future are good ones. Right now it is very difficult to do repetive things with my hands. The more I use them in a repetitive manner the less exact they are and I still will eventually hurt all the way up to the top of my head after a short amount of time !! I am just now able to sit at the computer for any length of time.

But I do need to stop and appreciate the things I can do, and look for new things to do. I have thought about taking Gromit to rest homes to visit the elderly with my Pastor. He can help me with Gromit and can do the driving. ( I still can't drive.) Gromit still has to mellow out a bit first though.

That is something to look forward to though!! Reading and studying something new is a great idea. I can't hold books yet, but am getting a sliding board so that will be nice. Also, I am ordering some books on c.d. so that will be fun!

It is definitley time to follow the lead of the seasons and relax and mellow some !(as the days have here in Northen Ca.)

Thanks so much, both of you and best wishes for a healthy day!
G~
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote