View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 08:16 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Thanks Sal.

I also had a good read about it when I got home from the doctor's surgery. As an ex nurse I understand all too well that natural remedies can have side effects, and can interact with other medications that you may be taking. As I'm not really taking much of note at the moment, this one looks like something for me to try.

I don't know how long it would take to see any benefit, if it works that is, but I daresay it would be along the lines of most other medications...say 3 to 4 weeks.

As mbabic has already ordered, I'm ever so interested in hearing how they fare! Anything has to be better than sleeping one's life away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
....Rhodiola Rosea Safety and Usage
Rhodiola rosea maintains an excellent safety profile when it is used as directed. A 100mg-300mg dose is recommended to promote healthy cognitive functions such as focus, attention, concentration, memory and mental sharpness. A 100mg-300mg dose is also recommended to relieve occasional nervousness, nervous tension, and anxiety or a depressed mood caused by everyday stress.....
I even like the idea that maybe it might help with my cognitive function...... well to be honest....my lack there of at the moment!

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MSacorn (09-27-2008), SallyC (09-26-2008), weegot5kiz (09-26-2008), yeahbut (10-04-2008)