View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 03:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Steve - Congrats on the boat sale. I don't know anything about fishing boats, so this may not apply. But I've done a ton of water skiing in my day and I'm reminded that the two happiest moments in a boat owners life are the day they buy it and they day they sell it!

Dale - Awesome picture. Very pretty. But sorry, I have to brag yet again. It's November and it's still in the 80's here. I'm loving it...

Nothing too exciting to report from my end. Just counting down the remaining few weeks in my Masters program at school. It's exciting to be almost done as it's been an incredible amount of work, but I'm also happy to finish. I'm pretty amazed with myself as I barely graduated high school. I was more into hockey and sex, drugs, and rock and roll, since it was the late 70's! That was back in the day when the sex was safe, the drugs were good, and the music rocked! So, being just a few weeks from getting my Masters degree is pretty exciting. Not bad for an old guy, huh?

My neurologists in my health care plan pretty much suck, so I've seen two MDS's outside of my network and they've both been awesome. Thankfully, since I have to pay out of pocket to see them, they've been quite kind and generous by working with me on the fee. Now, I just need to figure out how to get my health care provider (Kaiser) to cover the prescriptions. Looks like I'm in for a fight...

Oh, and if you're looking for an interesting read, try "Deep Survival - Who Lives, Who Dies, And Why" by Laurence Gonzales. Fascinating information about how the brain works when confronted with life-threatening situations. I'm not a big reader and just loved this book.

Hope everyone has a great week. Fight the good fight!

Todd
PDTalks.com

Last edited by Todd; 11-13-2006 at 03:29 PM.
Todd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote