View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 05:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi all~
See? I'm here! I had another injection early this morning, so I spent the night in Rochester last night. It was OK though cuz I had a dinner date. Billie threw the collar away so I can do that.

I haven't checked, but I think my next appointment is the 22nd and that one I'm getting twilight (versed). The doc won't do it under local cuz of the Neuropathy/Arachnoiditis damaging the nerves, and that's causing the "caines" (novocaine/lidocaine) to not work all the time.

I had to be put on another med for my progressing Neuropathy/Arachnoiditis. It was an old heart med and it was doing some stuff to my heart, but the advantages outweigh the disadvantages and I'm OK as long as we don't increase the dosage.

Like I said, sorry I haven't been posting, but I've been investing in Mayo. They changed the name to "The LS Mayo Clinic" now; did you see the news clip? I'm also buying into my dentist's & the oral surgeon's practices. New crowns are falling off because the teeth are decaying under them due to dry mouth which is a side effect from my meds.

So now everyone's kinda updated on some of the reason's I've been busy. There have been some fun reasons too---not all doom and gloom! You guys know ME!!

I just know I need to get back on track here--especially on our virtual walk. Gotta tell ya, I almost busted a gut on the explanation BC!! God luv ya Billie!!! hehehe To me, the way I did the virtual walk, I envisioned all of us goofs getting together wherever I wanted us to be that day--at Wallly's World, the beach, the grocery store, etc. We all would put on our lipstick so we would look like the BABES we all are!!! Then we would all walk together at an appointed time--usually noon Eastern. Just to know everyone was walking at the same time was motivatingl! Everyone walked (or chair danced, or sat and did arm movements) for as long as they could---5 minutes, or 30 minutes. We did it TOGETHER!

OK, I'm done now!

WE WILL DO THIS!! LET'S GET GOING GANG!!!

This means you too: Befuddled2, Megs, Liz, Lizard (same as Liz??), Clouds, Liza, jo55, MrsQ, Rocking4Epilepsy, jingle, Alffe, swift, Vowel Lady, Beti, Junie, Mari, FeelinGoofy, lookingup58, KTM5665, Junie, trekker, kimmydawn and anyone else whose pic I didn't have in the previous post and I may have missed here!!!
I'm REALLY done now!
Hugs,
LS