View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 08:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Could be a Canada thing. I walked around a mall in Edmonton and marveled at the sheer number of different stores you guys have there compared to here. A friend of mine who lived in Edmonton knew the U.S. equivalents, which was totally odd to me, so I saw familiar things but different names.

Never tried BK's veggie burger. That just seems weird. And I love whole wheat--but have fallen hard for whole grain stuff.

YOu gotta get the British Couplings TV show on DVD and watch it. You'd love it. Jane's demented.

Now maybe there's a condiment conspiracy theory out there. I love when you get black olives at Subway and they put about 3 on your sub. I've been known to look at them and ask if they could spare them.

Better finish my Guinness and go make my bed. My pinkie hurts where I wacked it today and bloodied it. Got it all over my shirt too. Reminded me of ketchup (loose tie-in with condiments here). Which is good, of course, on eggs (ketchup not blood).

Of course, Ketchup (alternate spelling: catsup) is in my refrigerator at home (getting back to Earl's thread).

Which fits in well with my eggs, brownie, and ketchup breakfast as it's shaping up.
braingonebad (10-18-2009), dmplaura (09-27-2008)