Thread: Need a recipe.
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks for the recipe Liz and Jo.
I am very excited to have it. I have never made them before but I have had them made for me several times. This year I'm going to get Susan to help me with them. Last year I made 15 loaves of banana bread, this year I'm going to make these rolls.

Mark, If you ever want to PM your email to me I will send you one for Christmas. You would love it.

My Mom wasn't the greatest cook but she baked the best cakes you ever ate. She use to make a blackberry cake that would melt in your mouth. She baked cakes every time someone lost a family member and took it to them. She baked for birthdays and Christmas's. There were 10 of us kids but we never wanted for anything when it came to food. I will say though there was some things she couldn't cook but most things she could. So I guess she was a good cook after all.

She use to bake 3 layer cakes and they were perfect. When I try to make one they fall. LOL The crumbs are tasty though.

My Mom has been gone 12 years but I still miss her so I know what you are going through. It gets easier in some ways but in most ways it don't. She and I were best friends.

Anyway, thanks again for this recipe. I'm excited to have it.
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote