View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 11:19 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

It's been a week since I had any...would I really have to be weaned off of it now?

I feel like carp today (see my mood?)

I feel like I'm walking thru sand...and the potty problems I was having last week while on the amitriptyline are a lot better, but I still seem to have a problem.

I have no clue if that problem is related to the ami, or if it's because of the MS, or if it's something related to girl things. (I've made a few observations)

edited to add:

I called the pharmacist and asked him if the things I've been feeling could be withdrawal, and he asked me what problems I was having, and as I told him each one, he was like..."yeah...yep...that'll do it...yep, that could be it"...

So, maybe it's just withdrawal and will maybe go away in couple of days.

I dont see how all the druggies do it with the illegal drugs, coming down off them. I wasnt taking high doses of the ami (10mg or less...usually less) and I feel like crap. Total crap. Like someone just gave me the flu. At least now that I know it might be withdrawal, I dont feel quite so anxious about feeling like crap.

I hope I fall asleep tonight. I'm going to bed in a bit...hopefully to sleep.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~

Last edited by Erin524; 09-28-2008 at 12:13 AM.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (09-28-2008)