View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 01:50 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmplaura View Post
Babe, honestly... I'm sure it's a mixture of the lack of sleep and withdrawal from Amitriptyline.

I felt a bit crappy when I was coming off Amitriptyline, but I had started taking Clonazepam that did help my pain, as well as making me sleepy. So I replaced one with another so to speak, and I think that's why it was easier for me.
I've been sitting here shivering for about the past hour or two. (while watching Independence Day...weird watching the alcoholic pilot guy fly his plane into the big ray gun made me cry) I have a robe, sweats, and a blanket on me.

In the past 20 minutes or so, the weird shivering is starting to not be so bad...and still feel like crap, but I'm not shivering as much. Still freezing in here (my basement is pretty much a constant 69 degrees) My nose is all stuffed up and I'm sneezing. I think I caught a cold and that's causing a good (bad?) part of my problem.

I'm never ever ever ever ever ever ever taking an antidepressant ever again...even if I go nuts and need them! Forget it. I'm not doing it. Never ever again.

I still cant sleep tho... oh well...I have the box set of Stargate: SG-1 (and two copies of the original movie, and I've got every episode of Stargate: Atlantis recorded to dvd from my Tivo. If I'm not going to sleep. I'm going to watch the two and a half seasons of SG-1 that I missed about 6 years ago.

and when I run out of Stargate, I'm going to watch my Boston Legal dvds. I'm sure that eventually, I'll fall asleep as some point during my little tv-on-dvd festival.

I took a walk with my dad around the block tonight, at least my body is tired, even if my brain isnt.

Time to go watch Daniel Jackson ascend into a higher plane of existence, watch him wear the "sweater of Ascension" (it's a nice sweater, aran knitting, with all sorts of pretty cables knitted into it), and then see him descend (sans his clothing...Mmmm!) and then watch him battle the Ori and kill all the Go'auld's.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MSacorn (10-07-2008)