View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 07:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I've wondered that through the years, Cathy. Thought maybe both my kids got switched at birth. Unfortunately for his wife, I do think he's my kid. He acts a lot like me in the goofy department. Together, he and I can drive his wife batty. Sometimes we've done it on purpose just to see if we could annoy her and then we stop right away when she gets disgusted with us. She's a good sport about it, however.

Love the exercise DVD. I've seen some pretty weird contortions going on when guys try to tie ties, so it's possible. Clowns have huge ties, generally, so I could only imagine.

And the cup. Well, that sounds about right. I have an "Ancient Chinese Tilt Mug" that pretty well espouses some of my view of life when tilted. Maybe your daughter should go to ceramics class one day and paint him a mug like that and give it to him for Christmas. Aaaaah, the memories.

Now your DD and my son and Phil would have had a high time together in the grocery store. She posed quite the good question. I'll have to ask my son what he thinks about that problem. My first response would be to say, "Prime cuts are always more expensive."
braingonebad (09-29-2008), dmplaura (09-28-2008)