View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 08:24 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Mari,

I wish I could wave a wand and make it all better, even for myself I wish it was that easy. But as my therapist said, "It's the big stuff you have to get through, that's why they call it the big stuff, we all have it, but it's different for each person." I really like my therapist, the new one I am referring to, my current one I like a lot too, not meaning to imply I like one better then the other, but I find their advice very helpful.

I can only advise you like was said above, make sure you have something to help you fall asleep. Even then it's not going to be easy, but you'll do it hopefully. I know that there is something you need the prescription to say so they have permission to 'treat' you should they discover apnea. This will save you from having to have a second sleep study done where they adjut the machine to your optimum level where the apnea is gone and you're breathing soundly. You CAN do this Mari, I had to leave my son overnight to do this and it was so hard emotionally, but that was my experience, maybe you can have a better one.