View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 12:40 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I think that all the forums here are support forums. I see people say that all the time, we are here for support.

But several times I have seen in SOS that folks get concerned about how SOS is handled. And members get hurt. That's what concerns me. I've really never questioned that myself, but there are folks who do.

Yes, we all have 'cliques' if that is how some choose to see it, but every forum has a group of friends. That's just how it goes when you've posted in a certain forum for a long time.

So I still wonder, do 'long-time members' from the other forums have a suggestion as to how we should handle the SOS forum.

Maybe we do need a special sub-group for 'frivolity'??? But for the life of me, I can't think what that sub-group would be called. Do you all think that is what we should use the Wonder Threads for? And save the rest of the forum for strictly suicide related posts?

I am not looking to step on any toes here. Just looking for suggestions. I for one am proud of the support that we find in SOS, I am most definitely, without a doubt, not saying that I am not.

I just know there are concerns and I don't want to see people hurt.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-28-2008), Curious (09-28-2008), da duck (09-28-2008), Nik-key (09-29-2008), tamiloo (09-28-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (09-28-2008)