Old 09-28-2008, 12:57 PM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Heart

if I may intrude....tho I guess I am not really "intruding" as I also have a family scarred by suicide ...............

I tend not to post much tho as I know that some cant see past the admin label and I dont want to ever make anyone uncomfortable by my presence here

whenever I do visit here, I see love and care and support offered in so many ways. sometimes in serious threads and sometimes in light hearted ones. I never cease to be amazed at how a group that often carries such a heavy load can still stop to lift another member who is hurting

sometimes there are threads that include support for all and sometimes a specific member is cared for with a thread dedicated to them

why would that need to change?
I am puzzled that something that doesnt appear to be broken (at least to me) needs to be fixed

I dont think it helps when members are made to feel that the way they offer their support is "wrong"
IMO offering support (and receiving it) should be allowed to be spontaneous and in the style that each member feels comfortable with, and not regulated.How can we possibly say there is a right or a wrong way to care

anyways that's my 2c worth as a member, not a mod

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-28-2008), Addy (09-29-2008), Curious (09-28-2008), da duck (09-28-2008), DMACK (09-28-2008), Doody (09-28-2008), Nik-key (09-29-2008), Spanish Moss (09-28-2008), tamiloo (09-28-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (09-28-2008)