View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 01:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default whats wrong with me?

hi folks. Ive just joined this forum because i could do with some advice. About 2 weeks ago i fell off my bmx onto the back of my head down 10 stairs, i wasnt unconcious but pretty disorientated and shaky. I went to the hospital at the time and they did the usual kneejerk tests etc and seemed to think i was ok. The next day i woke up with the following symptoms which have remained ever since: extreme tiredness, low-pitched rushing in ears, feeling like pressure in my head/popping ears, feeling very disconnected and spaced out and inability to concentrate or process information. Also when i first got up after the fall, i felt a loud crack in the back of my neck. I developed a very sore neck later, which has since gone away, although now i frequently feel clicking/cracking in the vertebrae at the back of my neck. i know i havent had these problems very long compared to some of you on here, but i thought it would be good to ask sooner rather than later. Anyway any thoughts/ advice would be much appreciated.
cheers, Duncan
duncan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote