View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

First off, I never took anything personal! What I said was just an observation after being gone so long.

I came back and saw all these individual threads and wondered what was going on ...where was the Wonder thread that had been so much fun and no postings on it. Where was the "group" support? I saw a divided group. I saw a post to help a new member with very little activity and wondered what was going on.

I also sent postcards to the SOS group and was a little disappointed that not many people commented about them, even after I posted . Granted, I removed myself from the list but that was because I was going to be gone and am so darn busy right now I felt I could not send out postcards to all of you and felt that I would be neglecting everyone. That is the ONLY reason I had removed my name from the list.

The support from the group has been lacking. As Curious stated, this IS a support forum.

I am sorry that I opened this can of worms. (where's that wormy icon when you need it...someone go fishing?) I never meant to hurt or offend. I was just trying to bring the group back together. I am a very open person and ask questions when I want answers. Openly. Not behind anyone's back. I don't tend to PM and ask questions, I put it out there. And that's what I have done. This is by no means aimed at anyone. It cannot be. For "I know nothing!" (in my shultzy voice from Hogan's Heroes) That's my story, and I am sticking to it!

Now, could we get back to business...or rather, let's get back to being friends here. Stop all this...please. I think I know where there is some chocolate hidden...

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-28-2008), Curious (09-28-2008), Doody (09-28-2008), tamiloo (09-28-2008)