Thread: Need Recipe
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 09:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Becki

Sorry, I don't have a great fudge recipe yet but I am working on it also. Our biggest issue is that we try to make things without refined sugar. That's what really gets me stuck re: a good fudge recipe.

As for the other recipes, you'll need to put them where they belong. People won't be able to find them there.

The other thing to consider, is that there are certain people who don't like their recipes to be copied without permission, so I might suggest deleting those that you copied from other people before anyone feels offended.

You'll note that anything I've copied from the obt was either mine or I got permission to copy it from the person who posted it.

Please do post your own recipes... And here's the thing, as soon as you 'change' a recipe a bit to suit your taste, it then is your recipe to do with what you please. I find I like to give credit to the person who may have inspired me, but admit that it is not absolutely necessary.

I noticed Cara's bread recipe in that lot. Rest assured she has already posted it in the Bread thread.

I hope you are not offended. I know that you copied all of those recipes out of kindness and I think it was really wonderful of you to think to share with all of us here... But there was a very long discussion on obt with the general outcome being that we would not copy people's work without their express permission to do so.
01/02/2002 Even Small Amounts of Gluten Cause Relapse in Children With Celiac Disease (Docguide.com) 12/20/2002 The symptomatic and histologic response to a gf diet with borderline enteropathy (Docguide.com)

Last edited by KimS; 11-13-2006 at 09:57 PM.
KimS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote