View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

There are still questions I have. Could the guy be inacent by reason of insanity? Cuz whats he really like? Did he shoot the guy cuz the guy was trying to make him eat the grapes? Did he definately think it was OK to shoot him cuz of this? Just cuz the neighbor said that, was he really an unkind loner who would shoot his gun outside for no reason (did you see or hear it?), maybe that was wrong cuz he was shooting at a bird (but thats illegal in the city, did he think it was OK?). Maybe others heard it thus they knew he was capable of shooting someone. We have the right to keep & bere arms but his shoulda been locked away, away from where he could get it easily. I'm starting to think it was sorta 'the in-laws fault' cuz did they really not know of it but didn't think he'd use it on someone...if they let him,, why did they? Or did a relative sneak it to him once when the old man was visiting...I know someone would go to the relatives with him, but was he with him at all times at relative's house? I just thought..did someone sneak it into the home & give it to him? Maybe that relative 'helped' him by giving him a gun? Or maybe he was mean like some other ppl who kill? So many questions. I have no decisions.....right now.
lor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote