View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 01:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I've been reading too

I checked both "tumeric" and "Curcumin" in my herb books and they all say it's an anti inflammatory with lots of evidence that it is anti cancer and anti arthritic. It comes highly recommended by several sources. I tried making a tofu/tumeric filling for a sandwhich last night. The only thing that made it palatable was the dill pickles I put in it.... I won't be passing that recipe on. I read somewhere to put your tsp of tumeric in some warm milk... I'll try that tonight. Anyway...I was less anxious today I did notice. So far my most palatable way to take it is in with an egg, or salmon sandwhich. Someone tell me if I start to turn yellow please!!! Also, Eating Diabetic style is definitely a good move for me. I eat my small meals throughout the day an my dyskinesia has pretty much disappeared. Now if I can just get my enegy levels up I'll be doing much better. My blood sugar has really leveled out and I only get the occasional spike when I eat something like a chocolate bar, or other sugary or fatty food.
rosebud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote