View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 03:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if you all know that I never wonder if no one wonders about me...I post so rarely that it would be amazing if people did. And yet ocasionally people do...and I am stunned and happy.
I wonder if we take this special relationship we all have for granted sometimes. And I wonder at how rare it is to have a place where one can go and wonder and know that other people will come to wonder with you. I wonder what some very lonely people would give to have this?
I wonder if you know that not posting a lot is just me. It says nothing about anyone EXCEPT me. I am not the best in the world at moderating myself and usually start a conversation by saying the exact wrong thing. But here in cyberworld, the wrong thing hangs around...it gets passed on....it grows. And when I know I am saying the wrong thing I have trouble saying the right thing....
I wonder if any of you who haven't had the opportunity to "know" me would want to...in real life. I'm not all that....politic. I'm very opinionated. I have to make myself not judge others. ( I have gotten better at that) But I am smart enough....( no Stuart Smalley Jokes!) and I am loyal. I'm a good cook. LOL.
I wonder if you know that even when I don't reply...because that is my particular bugaboo with depression: isolating myself...I think of you all, and pray for you and laugh with you.
da duck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-30-2008), Curious (09-29-2008), Nik-key (09-29-2008), who moi (09-29-2008)