View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 07:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Curious,

I think it is a great idea to post it under the Women's Health forum if Jess cares to have it moved over there.

Shelley,

I am glad you are having success. I will be honest, it took about a year to get this all figured out. And, yep, I have issues with L4, L5, S1 AND two fractured areas in my tailbone that are arthritic. One of the very first things my Urogyn said was that it was possible it was all being caused by nerve damage. I took this information or rather the 3 page report (testing he had done) from my Urogyn to my PM and he was in full agreement. So, it just took off from there. It is and was completely amazing to me how much it helped. Nowdays I can sit without much problem at all; every once in awhile I have a pain in the tailbone but that is to be expected. Oh, forgot to add I also had endometriosis for years...until my hysterectomy 8 years ago. So, I know that feeling too! And I keep forgetting things LOL. I also had her release the Piriformis muscle since it was causing sciatica type of pain down my left leg.

Okay, I will stop here...just saying it is very much worth a try for anyone having this type of pain.
Kathi49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote