View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 09:22 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamster View Post
Here I sit after using my CPAP machine using my TENS unit and MP3 player, watching words appear on my screen on my monitor. I am not a cell phone owner yet but I expect we're going to get one soon for this trip we're taking in October.

I am just wondering how helpful this stuff all is in the scheme of things. Part of this was posted thinking about sleeping and how much better I sleep with the cpap now. How it's going to save my life from stroking out or having a heartattack in my sleep....

The TENS unit, buzzes away to make my back feel better. The MP3 player playing my music so I won't disturb Jack, nice....I Sure HOPE it's good we have technology.
Dear Pam,

TENS units are so fabulous. I borrowed one for a day or so a long time ago. It was cool. And I have only heard good things about them.

And the CPAP machine is a machine of wonder for many. I know that too. I'm happy to hear that it helps you.

Cell phones have completely changed the way we do things.
I used to think it weird to see someone in the grocery store calling some one at home about what kind of milk to buy.
Now I do it too. In the old days, I would have checked with hubby before going to the store -- or at least made a point of remembering which soy milk he drinks. Now I call him on the cell phone.

We've always had technology
As soon as we figure out that something works, we make it ours.

Mari
"Thanks for this!" says:
Pamster (09-29-2008)