View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 09:19 AM
Senior Member (jccglutenfree)

15 yr Member
Senior Member (jccglutenfree)

15 yr Member

I'll look for "woof woof"... thanks for the recommendation, Jo. My husband makes regular trips to the library which makes that easy!

The Dog Whisperer IS rather addictive. I LOVE it, and I am no longer worried at all about a new puppy! Ginger was a very good dog, and I can see we did a lot of things right, but there were a few things we did wrong. And NOW I know what they were....lol. Yep, it's on the National Geographic channel for us, too.

Cesar is amazing, and just a really nice guy, but I do believe he has a special gift to see exactly what each dog needs. Yes, they are mostly basic principles, but they respond so quickly to him! MrsD... has he ever done a show on new puppies? He shows us how to correct problem dogs, but I'd love to see him to a basic puppy training show. I was looking on Amazon.com for any videos, but only found season 1 and 2 of his show on DVD. We plan on attending puppy classes, of course, but last time they taught us some things that screwed Ginger up...course that was 13 years ago..BEFORE the Dog Whisperer.

I was at our friend's house last weekend who have two dogs. For kicks I stepped forward towards one to see what she would do...and she immediately backed up and sat. I thought ..... WOW... it does work...lol!

Cara

Just found this in Healthline news forum thanks to the similiar thread feature~

Can you imagine anyone calling his techniques "inhumane"? Not anything I've seen!

Cara

Last edited by jccgf; 11-14-2006 at 09:28 AM.
jccgf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote