Thread: CRPS or TOS?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 09:03 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Tracy,

I have both TOS and RSD. I fell too many times to count while on meds with too many side effects.

It's very possible you have both TOS and RSD. A Vascular Dr. could most likely diagnose both. My first visit to a Surgeon in Denver diagnosed me with the TOS, CFS, and several other things and later I had surgery on my right side for TOS. I do believe I had RSD also and after surgery it just came out more. I didn't have a block the first time.

Some of your symptoms sound like RSD so they are most likely right on that but with the neck problems and some of the other problems as I said, you could have the TOS also. I was first diagnosed with the TOS by a Physical Therapist so don't rule them out as being wrong. A lot of Drs. can't diagnose it. I never had good luck with Neurologist knowing anything about it.

Good luck and I do hope you get the help you need soon. When I hear people like you tell what you are going through it brings back the memories of how bad off I was. I feel for you for sure.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote