View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 09:10 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I was always lead to believe and most everything I have researched about A.D. This includes my neuros and pain doctors over the last 9 years... that once you have A.D. any surgery is pretty much out of the question such as gamma or m.v.d. I see more often that people get A.D. from those types surgeries failing or from complications from those surgeries . I myself am in a corner as my leads have slipped with my neuro stim and I am told no one should work on me ..I meen no one should attempt to adjust my leads as it will make more permant dammage ,make things worse. It is hard to even find a neuro that will see me a second time once they find out I have a neuro stim and the leads have slipped. even doc who put it in says he wont go in and fix as more dammage will be done and things will be way worse then they are now. so I am stuck .
Which is a big issue with those of us who have A.D. and why mirror therapy looks so dang wonderful and gives hope when there doesnt seem to be any.
I am curious why a doctor told you and or your hub that gamma would help a.d.?????? I am actuly kinda of suprised to say the least to hear a doctor would say any surgery like gamma would help A.D. ????
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote