View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 10:01 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Red face

Talking about this here I want to add something. I have no family to leave what's left to. I think that's why I decided to attempt to get rid of as much stuff as possible while I still can.

The thought of just a LL coming in here if and when I go and all the things I had throughout my lifetime just chucked outside. I have seen this happen and it distresses me very much. To think your whole life is reduced to just a pile of stuff that anyone can pick through and take.

I struggled with this for years. WHO do I leave my stuff to??

I decided to TRY to figure this out. I wanted someone I know, not too close but has to be young. I didn't want to talk about this with anyone because, well, you know. If someone thinks that you are going to give tham all your stuff, they are eyeballing everything and it just creeps me out.

Anyway, I came to a decision. I asked one of my closest friends IF she thought it appropriate to leave all my stuff to her youngest daughter and she had no problem with that. I just have to get it down now on paper. I asked her NOT to tell anyone about this. If anyone reading this has any advice about this Please reply.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FranksAngel (10-07-2008)