View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 11:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question Test for crps????

ok guys showing my ignorance.......what test for CRPS or rsd...been told I have crps 1....which is now supposidly all lumped into crps no deliniation as to which type so the whole of the medical community worldwide can get the wording correct and know what the heck each other is talking about.......

anyhoooo....want to know the test I had the nerve blocks after 6mths of no pain post op and was almost fully functional until physio killed me and put me back to where I was pre op........damn it all to heck......but anyhow again.......I am stll in pain and want to know what type of blocks you guys have or wish to have had.....I have had trigger point bupivicaine (anesthetic sp??) and not sure it helped at all and if it did it only helped in a few spots....think I want marcaine....I know it lasts longer we used to give it to our post op below or above knee amputation oncology patients right into the nerve......they had no pain at ALL and could move until we took the pump out but it lasted for another day at least!!!! so....agian info would be nice guys>????

thanks
LOst....oh I mean Victoria.
hugs

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote