View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 12:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs down

I wonder if BJ knows that although we meet during difficult times, I'm very glad to meet you, and appreciate your kindness...

I wonder if Bizi knows I care about her very much!...

I wonder if Kell is doing okay, and that I have missed posting with her!...

I wonder if Addy knows I'm thinking of her!...

I wonder if Alffe, scrabble, goofy, and others who's names escape me, know that their kindness and constant support mean the world to me!!

I wonder if I can share a bit of bad news that just came in about my daughter Destiny, mother of my grandkids. The paternal grandmother of her daughter Dakotah, is fighting for full custody, and trying to take her away from growing up with her brothers, and her momma.

I wonder if this woman cares about the damage she may cause to so many in my family, especially Dakotah's momma, my daughter.

I wonder if there is any possible way for her to find the funds her attorney wants in order to represent her.

I wonder about the stability of my daughter throughout this nightmare! The fact this is all about who has the most money to raise my grandaughter, as though that is what is most important. That is what the paternal grandparents think anyway.

I wonder why there is one negative after another in my life, which includes my kids, grandkids, and parents mostly.

I wonder when it will all stop and I can feel at ease with my life again.

I truly wonder just how much more I can take, and what this is doing to my well being! I feel like I'm close to collapsing again. This continued drama that woman causes to my daughter and my grandaughter infuriates me beyond belief!! This has been an ongoing battle that this woman won't let go until she wins custody!

I wonder how this will affect my grandsons, if they lose their sister being with them daily.

I wonder when I will feel happy for more than a day at one time.

I continue to wonder Why???

~Kimmy

Last edited by cherokeegrl; 11-14-2006 at 12:43 PM. Reason: oops!
cherokeegrl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote