View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 01:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Good morning

Thanks for all the good book referrals... I'm more of a non-fiction reader than a fiction reader, but I like a good tale from time to time. I am currently reading "The Kite Runner". I agree, it's very good. "Deep Survival" sounds interesting... Maybe I'll put a few of these on my Christmas list. Good idea Burkle, to exchange names of books we've found worth our time. I used to read when my meds were off, but now they get really off and I have difficulty turning the pages. Any good suggestions for managing books. I have found a large elastic band on the left side holding the book open anchoring the page to be useful. Where there's a will there's a way....

I'm glad to hear you sold your boat Steve. One big time stressor out of the way. Are you still fishing or are you into the no fishing season now? You just have the little boat you built for Conch fishing now, right?

Well, just checkin' in to say I'm still here. Glad to see Jaye back and sounding good. I followed the big change in the US Senate, the resignation of Rumsfeld and was saddened to hear of the death of Ed Bradley. It's raining like crazy here in the green zone...we're breaking all the records for November. I'm thinking of having myself rubberized! (I need a rubber duck icon!)
rosebud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote