Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 12:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizontal One View Post
Good luck Dawn......and to everyone else "Good Afternoon" and best wishes.

Though

today I.............am really suffering as we have decided to reduce meds and see which seem to be effective and others not...because side effects are knocking me about....have more pain and really fed up..taking all energy to do this (Dragon through a wobbly. Also had SIJ injection..Ok but site is sore!!
Just want to be back to my pre self and do tings I used to instead I am tethered to oxygen, breathless and hurt.

Now I am giving self kick up a*#e as I am not the only one suffering and know people worse off.
Please accept my Today I am P"##*d off rant.

Hx no more typing for a while so will look in but may not join in.....sorry
Horizontal One,
My heart just aches for you.....You've been through so much and I hate to hear that you're going through so much pain and I think you have every reason to come here and vent because all of us here know that you're not one to just come on here and complain all the time. You've always tried to stay upbeat and you always encourage others and I think that all of us admire you for that. Yes, there are people much worse off than all of us but that doesn't make your pain any less important to you. I'm hoping that you can get through this hard time and will feel better soon.