Thread: Poop
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 06:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

OOOHHH Man..........Bless your lil heart.....and nose....and blood pressure....and lungs....

YOU NEED A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send those lil poop machines to a baby sitter and go out for awhile....ALONE!!!!!!!!!

I AM only about an hour and half away ya know............

I remember one time when my middle son was about 4.....he started back peddling (pooping his pants again) we were at a lil country store by our house. When I smelled him, I told him to go outside on the porch of the store and wait for me.....made him wait for about 10 minutes (sure it seems like a lifetime to him) I put his legs through holes of a trash bag and wear it like plastic pants in the car until we got home......took him out to the back of the house...striped him down and sprayed him off with the hose, (it was middle of the summer) told him if he did that again I would strip him down no matter where we were and use thier hose....that everyone had a hose at thier place and I was gonna use it....
HE NEVER DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
(i feel guilty for that now, but I was so fed up then it didnt even bother me at all.....)
Son is 19 now....he doesnt even remember it lol so guess it didnt scar him for life or anything...just taught him not to poop his pants.........

Ya'll will get through this too..........someday!!!!!!!!!
FlyFishin Momma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote