View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 09:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hello pain and emotional anatomy

hi BF I know how this feels and its as real as any pain we feel,we all have an emotional anatomy ? we feel sadness in our chest , confusion in our foreheads , inability to communicate in our throat , fear in our stomachs, sexual rejection in the groin and spiritual disconnection at the top of our heads we feel joy as a feeling of warmth or openness so its like these centers get blocked and I have found breathing to be the key and yogic breath work and yoga you probably know of the charkra system but if you think about were we feel these pains they pretty much correspond, and can be felt at the front or the back, I am not saying dash to some crystal wiggler but I have found the breathing and stretching to help open up the centers of my emotional anatomy and help with the pain hope this is some help

kind regards Vini
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (10-02-2008), GmaSue (02-11-2009)