View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 09:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl View Post
Ok, it's been 13 years of diagnosis. I am normally used to the pain I get from my M.S. but I think I have a new pain to complain about. Tell me if you have had this...

My M.S. is very painful and the pain can pop up wherever it chooses. It's like when I am sleeping my body or T-Cells get together and say "lets choose how we want to make Earl hurt today"

Last Sunday I woke up at 2am with BAD pain under my left shoulder blade. Felt like I had a knife in my back. couldn't deep breath, couldn't move, kept me awake most of the night. That lasted until Sunday night. A friend gave it a massage and the ice pack helped and it went away.

well,,,,today it moved over to the right shoulder blade and it is as bad as the other was. I have the ice pack on it and hope it goes away. Knife feeling in the back is NOT fun.

Anyone ever get such a localized pain? normally my M.S. pain is in arms, legs or fingers. not so localized in a major nerve/muscle. This may not even be MS related but still stinks.
I have had pain like that before. Are you getting any pain in your chest area? I have had my lung collapse on several occasions and the pain was unbearable under my shoulder blade. I was having mild pain in my chest but it was mainly in my back under the shoulder blade. You may want to get an xray.
caligirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote