View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmplaura View Post
Erin that's like me too though. Nose plugged up a bit. Maybe it's all tied in to quitting "La Evil".
Well, I know that "La Evil" has antihistamine properties, but it's been a week and a half since I quit it.

If what I have is allergies, I think it's got something to do with the weather changing and the leaves starting to fall, or maybe my mom's cleaning lady cleaned with one of the cleaning products that my entire family is allergic to (ewww...Febreeze)

I hate colds and allergies. I'd rather be able to breathe than sleep actually. Plus, I hate it when my nose gets all runny. Because then it gets red, and you feel like everyone is looking at your nose and being all grossed out because you've rubbed your poor nose raw with all the sniffling. Yuck!

My boyfriend lent me some of those Breathe-Right nose strips when we went on our trip earlier this month. I could breathe in the badly ventilated hotel with those. Maybe I'll go buy a box later and see if it helps the sniffling.

I only got 6 hours of sleep last night, but I didnt wake up as often as I did the night before, so I feel more rested today at least. Feel like I wont need to nap as much later today.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (10-01-2008)