View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 04:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if alffe knows how grateful i am to have her here each and everyday.It seems that you know justthe right thing to say to people.
I wonder if kimmy knows how happy i am to have her back!
I wonder if kimmy knows that i dont expect her posts to all be happy ones..
I wonder if kimmy knows she can pm me anytime..
Iwonder if i can say that i hope that the bad woman stops causing so much trouble for your family{{hugs}}}
I wonder if i can say today my kitties are 2 months old!
I wonder if i can say that i am doing ok..I will be going to the doc next week
to see about getting an new MRI on my neck.
Iwonder if i can say that i worried myself sick all last week about a bridal shower,then ended up having a good time-and my mom helped me buy some gifts!
I wonder if bj knows how happy i am to see her posting more here. I am sorry that you have lost both of your parents{{{hugs}}}
I wonder about scrabble today because i did'nt see a post from her on the niteowl thread.
I wonder if julie is ok today too,because her heart was hurting then i did'nt see any more posts from her{unless i missed it}
Iwonder if i could leave a big hug for the room.{{{{{hug}}}}

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote