View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Thanks for asking. Im fine.

Thank you to the many who have written and asked me how I am. I did kinda disappear didnt i?

I think I took on too many projects. I own the local Freecycle for my city. I co own ALL of the PassItOn groups for the entire state. I do free computer check ups repairs, and rescues of senior citizen computers round town, and some social service dependant families. I take computers that are badly broken, neglected, and shut down, and turn them into useable stuff for people that really need them. (I dont need any more stuff. I have a pile of stuff to get to in the basement, and a back log of clients) I do many church and community oriented projects. yep! I am a busy girl.

I recently took on a project that simply absorbed me. It is a very worthy cause and like all the projects I take on, I dont go half way. I have simply been drowning in things to do. Of course, i can only keep that up for so long. Now i find myself in the slow lane, crawling along and wondering if it was worth it. I have started throwing swimmers out of the pool. I have finished several computers that were on my bench, and had them delivered and have turned down 6 new clients that really need help. I told my church I am not coming back for awhile. I have stepped away from Freecycle and let a moderator take my spot while I rest. I have let the other co owner of PassItOn take over the many things going on there. so, I am winding down now, and starting to regain some of the many things I have stepped over in order to get some work done.

Just wanted to say thanks for asking. I have a HUGE project that is frustrating me cause I cant get my bosses to tell me what they want/expect/need from me. I am a happy worker but ya gotta tell me what ya want. anyway...

Just wanted to say thank you for the many wonderful cheerleading letters I have received. YOU GUYS ROCK!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (10-02-2008), Desinie (10-01-2008), dmplaura (10-01-2008), ewizabeth (10-02-2008), FinLady (10-02-2008), GladysD (10-02-2008), SallyC (10-02-2008), soxmom (10-02-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (10-02-2008), Twinkletoes (10-01-2008), TwoKidsTwoCats (10-03-2008), who moi (10-01-2008)