View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 10:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

G'day dlluvspigs!

Well TOS isnt a nice thing to have but this forum is a nice place to be! I too have C5/6/7 issues with nerve probs. I was also diagnosed with TOS in 2005 (venious and arterial doppler ultrasound tests both positive for TOS). I get a lot of swelling in my hands, neck, fingers and arms. Some heart palpatations (but not sure if this is caused from all my meds Lyrica, valium, panadeine forte!) One of my worst complaints would be chronic headaches with face / jaw pain. It drives me insane from the minute I get up in the morning. It has been suggeted to me to have 1st rib removal but not too many TOS Dr's in Australia and I have read some good and bad stories so for the time being I am just going to sit and wait. I do need to have my C5/6/7 discs fixed though, but im a bit scared! I have some trouble understanding some USA sayings, meanings, workers comp issues, medications etc but eventually I get there.

This is a great place you have found and you will find more information on here than from your Doctors!

Sorry that you have TOS but welcome.

Ozzy (Lisa)
ozzy14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote