Thread: My intro :)
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 10:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My intro :)

I posted my intro. under General- introductions, but I thought I would post it here too since my situation pertains more to this area...Thanks in advance for taking the time to read it!

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jinna I am a 30 yo. married stay at home mother of 3. I am coming here because a few weeks ago while riding on the back of my husbands motorcycle which I have done many times, I began to have what appeared to be a seziure, I started Jerking back un controllably but did not lose consiousness & could still respond & everything.We were going down the interstate...we were going about 65 mph. & it was bright out & I forgot to bring my sun glasses. I am not sure if the conditions brought on this seziure. After this happened my husband pulled to the side of the rode & then we got of the interstate & went back home & I was fine after we got off the interstate, but I still felt an anxious feeling in my chest and stomach I felt numb & tingly. I have been diagnosed with anxiety shortly before the incident & get panick attacks and I was given ativan for that, which I have only taken a couple times. Another thing I have is photosensitvity, ever since I was young, while I was riding in a car and there was sunlight shining through trees & we passed by them I would twitch from the irregular light patterens, it was just a brief twitch and I would only twitch maybe once or twice depending on the condition & felt normal afterwards, & I still get the same thing today, what I experienced on the motorcycle seemed similar but it was a continuous jerking rather then a brief twitch, also after the incident I have been feeling more nervouse & dizzy, & feel like I am going to faint at times, almost like I am not getting enough oxygen to my brain. I am not sure if all of these things are realted, but I am on here to try and hopefully get some answers & hope to find people on here that can relate. I am schedualed to go to the Neurologist Oct. 15th so I am hoping to get more answers then. I also forgot to mention I did go to the hospital after the incident & had a catscan & everything came back normal & the Dr said it seemed I had an A typical seziure & needed to see an Neurologist for further evaluation, so thats my story.... I hope to find some answers through meeting you all & I look foward to hearing about all of you.

Jinna
JJacobs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote