View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 12:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi

Just want to say hi and welcome. You are in a good place here with fellow suffers...sorry you are here but if there is a question you will hopefully get the answers you need. We all have varying degrees of knowledge and are really good at working as a team to try to help you solve things.

You have been through the ringer!!!! I can't believe it!! you must be one strong as hell person to have to have been through it all.

Some of your symptoms sound tos like. I am concerned about your pushing out of your collar bone and the swelling. it could be due to compression of vessels in your brachial plexus. It sounds like lymph drainage issue on your neck and behind your ear leaking. It must be so swollen that it has nowhere to go but out through your skin. I have seen this with lymph swelling in my nursing career.

You could have had some form of compression since the car accident and then the first surgery could have contributed even more to the compression of the brachial plexus. It is soooooo hard to say what the contributing factors are NOW it is a very difficult thing to have answers handed to u about it.

I hope we can help you in some way. Have you looked through our doctor lists in your area to find good treating doctors?

keep posting we are always here when we can be.

welcome again,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote