View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 01:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftermathman View Post
Please tell us more, I for one am very interested in your experiences.

What stage was your husband at, what were his symptoms, what made you choose x-cell center, what did they do, and what improvements have you seen and been told may be possible.

In other words, please give us as much background as you feel inclined.

Thank you and good luck to your husband,
Neil.
sorry i could not get back with you rightway . my husband's parkinson diagnosed in 1997 @ age of 37. he had stiffness not much shaking but verry stiff and was increasing everyday . He had alot of pain in his body .madication was working but for only 2-3 hours . He was taking stelevo 100mg 6 times , azilect 1mg one time and Mirapex 1mg 4 times a day . He was not sleeping well because he had alot of pain .it was getting harder and harder everyday. i was thinking him taking to china after carefully reviwing and talking to them it seemed kind of dangers to me and my husband was not comfertable going to china . i found out about x-cell in germany about three months ago . and it was not dangeres because they take out your own bonemarrow and it 's your own stemcell . second its realy simple proscieser one day they take your bonemarrow you can go to your hotel after that second day they seperate the stemcell in there lab and third day they give it back to you through lumber puncture. which take 5 minutes then they make you rest there for 3 hours and you can go to your hotelagain . its been more then two weeks now first two weeks he was feeling verry week but now he is regaining his strenth after treatment his pain is disappearing he can sleep better now and another thing hislegs and arms were use to be stiff like a wooden log .but now they dont get as stiff i dont want to jump the gun . but there is small change .they told me to wait for at least 6 months because it take cells to start working fullyanywhere 6 months to a year. i will keep everybody posted if i see any more changes in him.
mchanana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
aftermathman (10-02-2008), Shake 'Em Up (10-03-2008)