Thread: Knock Knock
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 05:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Big Hugs

I absolutely love you all. What woderful friends you are. Always kind, considerate and concerned about another persons well being. Truly it makes me choke up somewhat. Having a bit of a rough day to say the least. Body is paining alot. Hands are shaking madly, head is splitting, etc. But I just felt that if I didnt answer any other post today I needed to answer this one. Ada My Mom is French which might help to explain some of her superstitions and my Dad is Welch. Mixed together and it might be volatile I don't know. Artist I don't know if I could be interesting or not - goofy perhaps! And loving every minute of it. I envy you for being actively artistic. I use to be a very active oil painter and dabbled somewhat in acrylics and waters. Being the typical Libra. I even had a viewing locally one time. So much fun. But my hands no longer allow it. And I have been through Hong Kong Tokyo several times over the years. And I loved it. Plus China, Malaysia, Phillipines, Russia, Cambodia, Yugoslavia, Checkloslavia, You name it. It's all behind me now.
Everyone!! Thank you for your uplifting words and inspiration. It helps me more than you know. xoxoxoxoxoxo Chin Up!!!!!!

Mark

"MY MOMMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!
ATallOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote