View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 01:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDPam View Post
Hi Mchanana:

I just received approval from the X-Cell clinic for Lumbar treatment with Adult Stem Cells. Could you please answer some questions:

1) How is your husband doing?
2) Was the X-Cell Clinic professional and do you have confidence in the treatment?
3) Do you think that a 10-day stay in Germany is sufficient - we live in California?

Any other information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. after treatment he can sleep better . He had alot of pain in his body which i think is greately redused because i had to rub him constently but now not much he was verry stiff and its redused .He was verry week for last two weeks i think from bonemarrow extraction but now he is regaining his strenth . he had it done on 9-12-2008 . about three weeks ago so its verry early i am hoping alot more changes .because they said it might take 6 months to a year for cells to fully work .We stayed there 10 days and it was comfertable as far as confidence goes i think it will definately do some good and less pain within few days i think its a good sign at least we sleep better now . we live in california as well ,merced , Ca.if you think i can be more help before you go there or you want to talk to us dont hesitate to email mchanana@yahoo .good luck to you . it is not letting me give e mail address so after yahoo is .com
Mina

Pam
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mchanana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote