View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 08:23 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Lisa

FIRST OFF, I PM'ed you to talk to you and said also that you could email me if you ever want someone to talk to.

I just wanted to say something on the blocks being to late to help. That's so wrong.

I talked a girl into having blocks after having RSD for 30 years and she couldn't believe what a difference they had done. She had never had one offered to her before and I gave her the name of my Anesteologist and she was so happy.

Don't ever let anyone tell you it's too late. Go to a good Anesteologist or a good Pain Dr. and get their opinion. Don't take just one Drs. opinion either.

I urge you not to listen to a Dr. that tells you that's it's too late for blocks. I never had any for over a year or so after I got RSD and they worked. The story is that you need them within the first 3 to 4 months, that is just not always the case. Don't go for a sympethectomy before you go this route.

Beth, I don't mean to dispute your word on the blocks being to late but I know better by the people I have seen around here with RSD. A lot of people do have that ideal because we have read it a lot but again it is just not always the case.

You do usually have a series also. I only had 3 because of complications but they helped. The Dr. wanted to do a series of 15 on me but what he did helped.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote