View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 01:36 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default oh but it's good that you waited......

Your post is a coincidence! I just got back from the gastroenterologist today and have to have stomach scoped on Tuesday morning. He's looking for possible yeast, hpylori, swallowing difficulties, or worst case scenario - gastric cancer....I have steady sensations of stomach ache, acidity [need to eat], then choke on food [can't swallow], resulting in just quitting the meal and much weight loss [lower than ever], and looking like I could very well have cancer. Then again, PD and acid reflux can cause all of that.

I'm glad yours was resolved. Your posting today - well I'll just say it resembles encouragement of a 'spiritual' nature, someone is using you, and leave it at that. Hope that doesn't offend.

paula

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tower View Post
Paula, for years Ive had a number of similar symptoms that would appear anywhere from a few days to weeks apart.

Severe stomach pain - felt like gas but unresponsive goes away suddenly after 5 - 30 minutes.

Queasy stomach leading to violent attempts to vomit - goes away after just a teaspoon of contents released usually at night.

After having had these attacks for years with no diagnosis or satisfactory treatment I had an attack of right side stomach pain that was orders of magnitude worse than any I had ever had and lasting a long weekend. After 2 days at emergency with no relief one doctor finally got it right.

As Lee suggested ---------- GALLBLADDER -------. Turns out I had gallstones and subsequent infection and was treated with muscle relaxent and antibiotics without surgery as it was a first attack.

Result - no pains and stomach upsets for 2 years now.

take care ,,, ken

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote