View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 04:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up My doc reduced my steroids!

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Times New Roman"][B]Hello! Today my nuero reduced my steroids to 15 mgs. daily! Yippee! I was so happy, I said "Come here, you" to my doc (with my arms open to hug him) - he was so embarrassed - turned beet red and just smiled! Yippee!!! I am soooooooo happy right now! I cannot wait to lose the weight again - though to be honest, as long as I feel good, I guess weight should be the last thing that I should worry about............I still worry about it though - none of my old clothes fit - depressing..........

My son went with me to my docs appts. - I was so proud! I kept telling everyone about my "baby" who is now 6'3" - 164 lbs. - too cute! He was so good for me, though the Cancer Care Center depressed and scared him. We're thinking about putting him in therapy, cuz' my illness really threw him for a loop -- he just doesn't know how to handle it, except to get angry - really angry. He wants to be tested for all autoimmune diseases now, and he hates needles as much as I do, if not more............

Sounds like you had a great day! I would love to see Australia - it looks so beautiful!

What are your steroids @ now?

Take care and let me know how tomorrow goes

Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
I've been out at my big sisters babysitting her dogs, as her husband is away, and the ridgeback was just speyed, so she didn't want to leave her alone. So I had a great time, got to see my old mare, went bush walking and found some great wildflowers.

Today went to the dentist, and I need quite a few fillings, oh well.

Tomorrow will go to the optomotrist to get my eyes tested, then maybe go onto Bunbury, depending how I'm feelling, as I will be on my own. Plan to do a bit of shopping sort out the debarkal of my drivers licence, maybe look for some nice summer clothes, that I can fit into now I've put on 14kg(30pounds), but I am determined to lose it, cos I've got some nice clothes I want to wear.

I really hope you can reduce your steroids, what will they be reduced to??

take care
redtail